Popular Trips in Sheep Mountain Wilderness
Bridge to Nowhere (East Fork of the San Gabriel River)
Johnson Corner, California, United States
Park in the parking lot or on the road at the trailhead (don't forget to display your National Forest Adventure Pass). Enter the trailhead through the gate on the far side of the parking lot (opposite to the bathrooms) or just bushwhack down the incline to the river and follow that.The trail is pretty easy to follow about 80% of the time. The other 20% is a choose your own adventure variety...